Last Revised December 17, 2019.
Changes and Updates
What Information We Collect
The Service may ask for your name, email address, phone number, pick-up location and certain other information. Provider may also collect information if you otherwise communicate with Provider.
How We Use and Disclose This Information
Provider may use and disclose your information in the following ways:
- To process and respond to inquiries, requests and for the purposes for which you provided the information;
- For system administration and internal reporting purposes;
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Provider;
- To protect our rights or property, or the safety of Provider, our users or others;
- To comply with any court order, legal process or respond to any governmental or regulatory request;
- To transfer information in the event of a transfer of assets or other restructuring; and
- To monitor and evaluate the Service and identify where Provider should make changes or expand the Service.
Provider does not share or sell personal information with third parties for their own purposes. Provider may, however, use service providers to process your data and deliver the Service. Provider processes your information on servers located in the United States.
Third Party Websites
Provider is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust, and helping protect the personal information you provide to us. However, no transmission or electronic storage of information is guaranteed to be secure. Provider therefore urges you to always use caution when transmitting information over the Internet.
The Service is not directed toward children under 13 years of age, nor does Provider knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not use the Service or submit any personally identifiable information to us.